Fruit Tier – Distinctive and Practical Design
Do you find there is never enough room in your fruit bowl? Do you know what fruit is in the bowl? Have you ever found fruit deteriorating at the bottom of the bowl? Well, that was my fruit bowl until I decided the typical fruit bowl needed to change. The inspiration came from my daughter’s art book. Emma had made a shape of an apple core from dried pasta on the front of her sketchbook and that is where the idea grew…..
My vision was to craft a distinctive, practical and high quality centrepiece supporting British manufacturers. The unique design allows you to:
- Instantly see what fruit you have and what you need to buy.
- See the ripest fruit which can be eaten first rather than throw it away.
- Stop your fruit from being squashed by giving each piece of fruit its own space on the plate.
- Place the most recently bought items on a different tier so that the ripest fruit can be kept separately and eaten first.
- Keep fruit such as ripe bananas that have a high ethylene gas away from more sensitive fruit. The ethylene gas speeds up the ripening process on other fruit.
Why not make healthy, fresh living a central part of your home….